Terms and conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
1. The user browsering in this area accesses at www.bedetti1882.com, accessible through the URL: wwwbedetti1882.com. The browsing and transmission of a purchase order on the website it means acceptance of the Data Protection Conditions and Policies adopted by the website indicated therein.
2. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the website in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree No. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by
Registered office: Piazza San Silvestro n. 9/12, 00187 Roma
Vat Code: 00877291005 and Code Fiscal: 00392690582: Iscritta al REA, number: RM-189489
3 The user is required, before accessing the products supplied by the website, to read these General Conditions of Sale which are generally understood and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4 The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale whose terms Bedetti S.r.l. reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
5 It is possible to use the website and then access products supplied by the site and purchase these in the following languages:
1. These General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.bedetti1882.com and do not regulate, however, the provision of services or the sale of products by other subjects different from the seller who are present on the same website through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before sending orders and purchasing products and services from different subjects, we suggest checking their terms and conditions of sale.
Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase agreement, it will be necessary to complete the form in electronic format and transmit it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a refer to the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the agreement, you will be asked to confirm the reading of the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. the contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission procedure is completed. This will happen by clicking on the “terminate and submit the order” button at the end of the wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes care of the order for his evasion.
1. When completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the website and to provide his personal data in a correct and truthful manner
2. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation mail in the e-mail provided by him. Confirmation must be communicated within 48 hours at the latest. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, Bedetti S.r.l. will be free from any commitment to the user.
3. The confirmation will exonerate in any case Bedetti S.r.l. from any responsibility about the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform Bedetti S.r.l. of any variation of their data at any time communicated.
4. If the user then reports inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties about the payments made, Bedetti S.r.l. will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related deficiencies have been rectified.
5. On the occasion of the first request for activation of a profile by the user, www.bedetti1882.com will assign to him the username and password. The user recognizes that these identification codes constitute the system for validating user access to the Services and the only suitable system for identifying the user that the acts done through such access will be attributed to him and will have binding force against him.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Availability of products
1. The availability of products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the website of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before order confirmation.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation e-mail, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be corrected automatically with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be informed via e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, Bedetti S.r.l. will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the time when Bedetti S.r.l. was aware of the purchaser’s decision to terminate the contract.
1. ww.bedetti1882.com sells:
New and used luxury watches
The offer is detailed on our website at the link: bedetti1882.com
Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of the products will be the one indicated from time to time on the website, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In case of error Bedetti S.r.l. will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing the confirmation of the order at the right amount or cancellation. However, it will not subsist for Bedetti S.r.l. the obligation to supply what was sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
The webSite prices include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time for which we are not required to provide any notice. We generally consider our sales of products as “to the piece” and infractionable by nature and certainly faithful to the images of the www.bedetti1882.com website with which they are represented. The changes do not concern orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
3. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. Simply follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
4. Payment can be made via:
- Credt card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express);
- Debit card(Visa debit, Mastercard debit);
- Bank transfer ecc
5. The invoice will be issued at the time of shipping the goods (for companies or companies the VAT number and Fiscal Code are required, for individuals the Fiscal Code).
1. Bedetti S.r.l. carries out shipments throughout the Italian territory and all over the world by insured courier. (except Vatican City and San Marino Repubblic) VEDERE QUI DAZI ETC
Bedetti S.r.l. will only make deliveries at the address indicated by the user, provided at the time of purchase. Please note that, during transport, our products are always fully insured for your risk to be void.
2. The delivery is carried out, for the Italian territory, generally within 2 – 4 working days, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the moment of the selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum term of 30 days from the date of confirmation.
3. With regard to the European Union countries, delivery will be made in 3 – 5 working days, and in any case, within the maximum term of 30 days.
4. In non-European Union territories, delivery will be roughly 10 to 14 working days.
5. If it is not possible to make the delivery, the order will be sent to the deposit. In this case, a notice will specify where the order is located and how to arrange a new delivery.
6. If you are not able to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, we ask you to contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
7. If the delivery can not take place due to causes not attributable to us after 30 days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that the parties intend to terminate the contract.
8. As a consequence of the termination of contract the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs, with the exclusion of any additional costs arising from the choice of a method of delivery different from the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 20 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract could have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
9. The shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is done.
Passing of Risk
1. The risks related to the products will pass to the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as the full payment of all the amounts due in relation to them has been received, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this happens at a later time.
Commercial guarantees and conformity
1. The seller is responsible for any defect of the products offered on the website, including the non-compliance of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. If the purchaser has signed the contract as a consumer, that is, any natural person acting on the website for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity carried out, this warranty is valid on condition that the defect occurs within 24 months from date of delivery of the products; that the buyer presents a formal complaint regarding defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was acknowledged by him; that comes correctly filled in the online return form
3. In the event of non-compliance, the buyer who has signed the contract as a consumer will be entitled to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products at no cost, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or resolution of the contract relating to the disputed assets and the consequent return of the price.
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of the D. lgs. 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the purchaser with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day term begins on the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user wishing to exercise the right of withdrawal must communicate it to Bedetti S.r.l. by explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered letter to the address:
- Piazza San Silvestro n. 9/12, 00187 Roma.
4. The purchaser must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively transmit the standard withdrawal form, as per Annex I, part B, D. lgs. 21/2014 not mandatory
5. The goods can be returned to the point of sale and sent to:
- Bedetti S.r.l. Piazza San Silvestro n. 9/12, 00187 Roma.
6. The goods must be returned intact without any signs of wear in every part and never worn, in the original packaging, complete with all its equipment and tax documentation annexed. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, the website will refund the amount of products subject to withdrawal within a maximum period of 15 days, including any shipping costs.
7. The right of withdrawal does not apply in the event that the services and products of Bedetti S.r.l. they are included in the categories of art. 59 of the D. lgs. 206/2005.
8. The site will reimburse using the same payment method chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the purchaser intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he will have to provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the refound.
9. THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL IS DENIED IN CASE OF ITEMS MADE TO MEASURE OR SPEFICICALLY ORDERED FOR THE CUSTOMER.
Processing of data
1. Any request for information can be sent by e-mail to email@example.com, by telephone at the following telephone number: 06 679 7941 and by post to the following address: Piazza San Silvestro n. 9/12, 00187 Rome.
Applicable Law and Competent Court
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis thereof, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and / or consequent to them must be resolved exclusively by the Italian court. In particular, if the buyer holds the status of Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the Court of the place of residence or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are been written on June, 21, 2018